I Help Ambitious Christian Women Create A Life of Action and Purpose
I work with ambitious, enthusiastic Christian women who feel stuck on the sidelines of their dreams. I empower you to reclaim your hopes, reignite your dreams, and reinvent your world so you can create the life you are meant to live.
So, if any of that sounds like something you'd like, keep scrolling. :)
Life is about what you learn on the journey
I want you to know you're in the right place,, so if you can say "yes" to 3 of the following 4 statements, you're in the right place.
- You've always been ambitious and highly driven. But now you're feeling stuck and on the sidelines.
- 2You're the one who always has a plan for the future, but lately it's been harder to be clear on what the next season looks like for you.
- You've always been a leader, but now you're not even sure where you're going.
- 4You know you have more to give, but you're nervous about making changes.
Did you nod your head yes to 3 or more? Then let's keep going, okay?
I am a ReInvention Coach and Dream Advocate because I found my way back from the darkness of a life gone crazy. Along the way, I discovered all those trials and setbacks gave me resilience, courage, and wisdom. In the process, I discovered tools that helped me get focused and start again. I reemerged, stronger, more passionate, and more confident than ever before. And, I learned that life isn't about what you've lost, it's about who you become on the journey.
And that's what I want for you, too! I would love to work with you to help you get clear on what reinvention looks like for you... to help you recover and dust off some of those dreams you've had. To help you find your way back from the darkness (or just a little bit gray), or a life gone crazy, that's what I'm excited to help you do.
So... if that sounds like you, well, you know, just keep scrolling.
I'm here to tell you.. IT ISN'T TOO LATE
If you're like me, you always had a driving desire-a need-to excel. And once you decided the direction you wanted for your life, you put everything into it. Time. Passion. Finances.
Yet, it isn't about competing with anyone else. It's the voice in our head that says, "if they can do it, I can." It's about me competing with me, and you competing with you, so we both reach the top.
But something happened. All those dreams and passions fell clattering to the ground, and now, looking at the shattered dreams, maybe you wonder, like I did, "Is it too late for me?"
I know for me and the women I've worked with, first, it's a matter of deciding.
Deciding that life has to about more than just moving through the days-one after the other-with no passionate pursuit. Making a decision that even if it's hard, it has to be done. Embracing the truth that you are called to the vision, and you can't leave this earth without at least trying to become the brightest version of yourself.
Next, it's a matter of surrounding yourself with people who GET YOU!
Of course, our family and friends love us, but maybe like mine did, your friends and family wonder why you can't just settle down and be happy with life the way it is. They can't figure out why you have to keep pressing for more. They just don't understand that it's in your guts. People like us, we're made this way.
IT ISN'T TOO LATE FOR YOU!
It doesn't matter how old you are, what you've experienced, or what you feel you've lost, EVERY THING THAT YOU'VE TASTED IN LIFE has brought you here to THIS moment. And every single piece of it has value. It's your journey that brings richness to your story and helps you continue to make the difference in this world you know God has called you to. Because no one else has your point of view, your experiences, your gifts and talents in just your formulation. YOU are unique, and special, and desperately needed. You are in the perfect timing. God calls it Kairos Timing.
I'm not only a coach, I believe it's time to create a movement of ambitious, Christian women like you and me. I call it the #BeliefRevolution! We carry the power of the message of Christ with us everywhere we go. And we know His message is the only message that can bring true transformation, hope, and joy. One of the ways you can be part of the #BeliefRevolution Movement is to join me on the ReInvent Your World Podcast or if this is really resonating, go ahead and schedule a call with me.
The Lord gives the command; The women who proclaim good news are a great army: Psalm 68:11
Who is Donna Woolam?
Maybe this is like your origin story...
Even as a little girl playing make-believe with my sister, I had to be the "boss" or "teacher". I was a wide-eyed girl who knew there was more to the world than her tiny bedroom in Amarillo, Texas. (How about you? Have you always seen yourself as a leader when others didn't? Were you a girl like that? I mean, the kind always looking over the horizon, just knowing there is an enormous world out there to explore... and conquer?)
It didn't matter what job or group I joined; I eventually led some part of it. I couldn't help myself. I didn't understand why others who weren't goal focused and driven to more as I am. (I mean, have you ever wanted to grab that Eeyore gal-pal of yours that is always looking at the worst-case scenario and say, Wake Up! There's a Life to LIVE!!!! Okay, maybe that's a bit much, but hey, I bet you get it.)
And, when I discovered the world of sales and team leadership, my vision exploded. Not only was I very successful, but I discovered I had a gift of coaching to help others become successful, too. In fact, several companies recruited me for my leadership development skills.
Though financially successful and respected as a leader, speaker, and trainer, I STILL had bigger dreams. (How about you? Do you still have bigger dreams to dream? I bet you do! Have you been sought after, but maybe either circumstances or self-talk kept you from pursuing the opportunities?)
When doctors diagnosed my husband of 40+ years, Richard, with 2 low-success rate cancers, my dreams tumbled like shards of glass around my feet. And even though I've always been able to power through and take charge, I'll admit, the woman I had always been went into hiding; living on the sidelines, looking in. Over the next years, we experienced a lot of struggles. And I'm heartsick to say, in 2020, my guy left me to fly home to the arms of Christ.
I stood at the edge of life and knew it was time for ReInvention.
There's a good chance if you're this far into my story (correction... OUR story) that like me, you have faced significant challenges. And you are looking for new ways to move from the sidelines and get back to the game you know you are meant to play. To be the boss you are meant to be. To be the leader you were created to be. God wants more for you and so do I.
That's why I coach women. That's why I believe in you. And that's why I'm so glad we're connecting.
It's why I've created this website, the podcast, the social media channels, all of it...to get the message to YOU and women like you... You are not alone. It isn't too late. You are right on time.
If you're into "resumes", here are some of the gritty details...
I was in my 20's the first time someone officially put me in charge. I helped run and organize an outreach for the Tri-State Fair in Amarillo. It's crazy for me to look back on that now. But from then on, I always found myself somewhere in the lead. And honestly, that's kind of crazy, since I was a shy kid.
- 2002-2012: My first real entrepreneurial venture was selling home decor and pottery at home parties. I knew I'd make some money, but it's then I stumbled on my passion... working with women and helping them exceed their wildest dreams! I never knew the power of coaching until I HAD a coach. My coach coached me to support my team. It was there I discovered a deep love for the power of coaching and the coaching process.
- 2013: While sitting by Richard's bedside, I took courses on how to write books. I penned my first and second books that year, including a book on Women in Leadership. Because I uncovered ways to make that process even easier, I have been able to help other entrepreneurs get started writing, too.
- 2014: Richard learned how to defeat Angry Birds on his iPad. I became a Certified Professional Coach. I knew my path was to support women to release their greatness through the power of coaching. Women like you.
- 2015: I opened my Business Coach practice for Christian Female Entrepreneurs and founded the Christian Women Entrepreneurs Meetup group in Fort Worth, Texas. That group was filled with extraordinary women! We experienced amazing growth financially, spiritually, and relationally. And, I knew I wanted to reach more women than just in Fort Worth, so I created my Facebook page and groups, where we are more than 8K strong. (Come and join us!)
- 2015: OOOPS! Broke my left wrist (BTW I'm left handed!) and while recovering, created my first online Signature Course, HeartCode. (Listen... I know you get this... women like us just don't quit! Right? We WILL find a way to keep going!)
- 2018: I expanded my offerings to assist entrepreneurs with website development, social media presence, and marketing reach.
- July 2020: Sadly, my Richard died, and I had a season of wondering what life would look like. But when God is with us, anything is possible. And after some time, I began to pursue life with a clear focus.
- 2021: My passion for coaching is the highest it's ever been, because now my practice is 100% focused on ambitious Christian women who are ready to take hold of life and are ready to live the life God has for them. (Are you one of those women?)
My road, like yours, has not been easy. But I know that if we lean on God, we can survive and thrive, no matter what. We can live that ultimate life God has for us. And that's what I'm passionate about.
Praise and Testimonials
The coaching I received from Donna was beneficial on so many levels! She helped me to recognize the things I really wanted. Her guidance was critical in identifying and then focusing in on the areas of planning and activity necessary for my business to succeed.
You gave me insight into what my strongest desires are, and that I am not allowing myself permission to pursue them. I really felt you cared and respected me. As you summarized what you heard me say, it felt as though God were speaking directly to my heart.
I learned much more than I ever have. I used to have a fear of rejection and inconveniencing possible business partners. But after working with Donna I have confidence in myself - God is good. And stress is gone due to realistic goal setting. Thank you for sharing with me your great knowledge. I would recommend your coaching skills to anyone I know.
Donna Woolam has inspired me to get out and build my dream business! Her coaching and insight was just what I needed to take it to the next level
No matter what Business you are in, I believe Donna can help you reach your full potential, goals, dreams and be as successful as you want to be. It has always been an honor to work and train by her side through the years.
She has the knowledge to bring you anywhere you want to go...with her tried tools and tested methods, you can take your business as far as YOU want to go.
I had the great privilege of having Donna as my team leader. As our team leader, she trained, coached and mentored our entire team with her methods; methods that she has used herself to achieve great success in her own business.
When I think of what I learned from Donna, my immediate answer is confidence. But that word isn't deep enough to express all I learned.
Donna taught me to dream; to open myself up to the possibilities within me. I had grown stale in my life. Donna gave me energy. She showed me a path with many turns-that I wasn't just in the rut-I could travel on the road and see things.
It would be easy to only discuss the business lessons that Donna taught me, but that wasn't anywhere near as important or valuable as the life lessons that she taught me.
Working with Donna gave me clarity, direction, and hope. Her ability to ask questions and dig deeper into my issues allowed me to see things in a new perspective. It gave me the confidence and courage to move forward toward some of my goals. Without her gentle spirit guiding me, I'm not sure I would have been able to start reaching for them at all.
I would highly recommend Donna to anyone who is looking for a guide for their journey!